Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Aliens: Colonial Marines

EDIT: Had to take the images down for now - Sorry! Permissions were given, but not by the right people apparently. Might get to post them again at some point..

I had the pleasure of working on Aliens: Colonial Marines for about 6 months back in 2011. I've been a big fan of Aliens since I was only a few years old so it was really exciting to be given the opportunity to work on this. It's a shame that the game's getting such bad reviews. I've not played it yet since Amazon have screwed up on the "release day delivery" option once again (If anyone knows somewhere that can ship games on time in the UK I'd be very grateful!).

These are well over a year old now so I feel they're not up to much visually, but it's good to be able to show them all the same. Thanks to the team at Timegate/Gearbox for letting me get involved.


This one was released by SEGA on their flickr so linked directly... flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/segaamerica/8366423256/sizes/l/in/photostream/

No comments:

Post a Comment